Hours Requirement Each Semester
- 32 hours for Candidates
- 22 hours for Active Members
- 10 hours for Internship Members
ONE HOUR = 50 MIN
Examples of Inside Hours include;
- BAP-Sponsored Event
- Professional Meetings, Trash Pick-Up, Etiquette Dinner, Accounting Career Fair, etc.
- Must Sign-in Sheet at Each Event in order for hours to count.
Examples Outside Hours include;
- Any Non-BAP-Sponsored Event
- Finance/Accounting Club Meeting with Professional Speaking, Greek Organizations Trash Pick Up or Volunteer Work
- Members, candidates, and interns are allowed to count a maximum of 5 hours per year of both professional activities and 5 hours per year of service activities that are not sponsored by Beta Alpha Psi.
*Candidates failing to meet hour requirements will NOT be initiated*
*Members failing to meet hour requirements will be categorized as “In Bad Standing”*